Thursday 27 August 2015

Scottish Research Online course starts next week!

My next Scottish Research Online course starts next Wednesday September 2nd 2015 and runs for 5 weeks - and there are still a few spaces available! The course teaches you how to get the very best from some of the most useful online records sites for Scottish family history research, with five structured lessons, a weekly online chat session with myself as the tutor, a dedicated discussion forum available to students throughout, and some fun along the way!

For more on the course, its contents, what past students have thought of it, and how to sign up, please visit the Pharos Teaching and Tutoring Limited website at http://www.pharostutors.com/details.php?coursenumber=102.

Hopefully I'll see a few of you there!

Chris

For details on my genealogy guide books, including my recently released Discover Irish Land Records and Down and Out in Scotland: Researching Ancestral Crisis, please visit http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment